The manufacturing process is totally under control at all stages and written reports are being issued:
• Raw materials are sent to production only after quality testing.
• all recurrent procedures are specified in writing and are strictly followed.
• For each production batch a worksheet with precise instructions is electronically issued.
• Each change must be authorized by the technical director and noted on the worksheet.
• Each standardized product has its electronic "master" to ensure its reproducibility.
• The process is for 70% developed for "semi-finished" products, to ensure greater quality constancy.
• Semi-finished products are sent into production only after laboratory testing.
• the finished product undergoes a final check of the relevant parameters agreed with the customer.
• All testing reports are recorded and filed, both on computer and paper.
• Production equipment undergoes regular checks and written reports are stored.
Suitable raw material are identified by a label and stored in appropriate place.
Raw material which does not meet relevant specification is discharged and not labeled and relevant complaint procedure will be issued and sent to the supplier.
Self life of the raw material is constantly monitored each time this need to be used as well as at the half-yearly inventory
Processing of intermediate products is suitably calibrated in order to make full use of whole packages of all raw materials. This avoids possible waste and pollution problems which would be encountered for the partial use of the packaging.
There is a periodical maintenance plan for each work step.
A folder with operating instructions is released and periodically updated, containing all the necessary instructions to operate in safety and quality.
A folder containing operating procedures for each single production process is being kept.
Any variation in the method and in the amount of raw material specified in the worksheet must be previously authorized in writing by the Technical Director (who is also responsible for quality assurance): any change in the characteristics of the finished product will be backed up by a customer information and approval process.
Variations of any kind that are being repeated more than twice over the time, will update the production “master”.
The Technical Director is the only person authorized to upgrade the production "master".
Any modification of the operating instructions or procedures must be submitted to the Technical Director and, after his authorization , is screened and approved in writing by the worker's Safety Representative, by the Safety mnager (who is a company partner ) and the General Manager; Finally, it is officially presented to workers who are duly instructed about it.
Each production batch is labeled and identified in a timely manner before the start of its production.
The authorization for packing the product is
given after laboratory quality testing ; The suitability
for shipment is authorized by the laboratory with the release of labels in
accordance with EC and ADR standards.
© Aemme Colors 2022 - All rights reserved.
R.E.A Bergamo 205139 - Reg.Imprese BG 21543 - P.IVA 00999580160